The official, most up-to-date, and accurate source for all things EG Kight!
singer. songwriter. guitar player. entertainer. storyteller. photographer. author.
EG's LATEST "THE TRIO SESSIONS" ALBUM GARNERED SEVERAL NOMINATIONS!
- Album nominated for Blues Foundation's Blues Music Award for Acoustic Album
- Kight nominated for Blues Foundation's Blues Music Award for Traditional Female Artist
- Album nominated for Blues Blast Magazine Award for Acoustic Album
- Kight nominated for Blues Blast Magazine Award for Female Artist
From the Talent Buyers...
“Class, with a Southern drawl. Tight harmonies, first class musicianship and a voice you just don’t hear very often. The standing ovations EG received just confirmed what I already knew. The EG Kight Trio is a totally professional band that demands your attention and delivers each and every time.”
– Mike Dougher, Songbirds Guitar Museum, Chattanooga, TN
“EG brought the house down and brought a tear to my eye with her heartfelt, deeply moving, personal songs, delivered in a truly touching manner. Her sweet soul shone through the songs that captured the audience and took us all to a higher plane.”
– Cam Hayden, Edmonton Blues Festival Producer
"...a real gem, one of a handful of artists who reach out and make a personal connection with the audience. Her warm personality, humor, harmonies with her trio, and stellar songwriting cut across the blues spectrum, all delivered with a dynamic stage presence. EG and her trio are a real crowd pleaser, perfect for gettin' loose and kickin' up your heels!"
– Gary Anton, Bradfordville Blues Club, Tallahassee, FL
"Georgia has few musical exports as enticing as EG Kight. Her roots are in country, but her heart and soul are firmly planted in the Blues. She's a six-time Blues Music Award nominee and her songwriting has appeared on two of Koko Taylor's Grammy-nominated albums. EG gave the lively crowd everything they hoped for - beautiful vocals, stellar guitar work, and songs that tell a story."
- Cape Fear Blues Society